Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another purse!!!! This one is for my daughter, Samantha. (Tyler's mom) I've used this design (my own) for a couple other purses (Hybiscus and Lime Green), so decided to name it "Samantha". She was using another purse that I made, but the handle was too long - she likes them shorter than I do. When she was over the other day, she picked out this fabric and wanted this style, so yesterday I sat down and completed it.

There are pockets on each side on the outside, plus pockets on the inside and a d-ring to hold keys. The outside large pockets are big enough to hold magazines and such and have velcro for closures; the small pockets on the outside will be good for cell phones, etc. The flap on the top of the purse closes with a magnetic snap. I can't wait to see what she says!

Here is a picture of the front: It's kind of hard to see with this fabric.
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

Side:
Photobucket

Inside:
Photobucket

No comments: