Sunday, September 20, 2009

Second Belt Loop Bag is done!

I have so much fun making these! I cut this one out at the same time I did the other one, so it didn't take me long to sew it. I did add two pockets to this one and used Alexander Henry fabric for the lining. It turned out very well, too!

BLB w/ AB Fabric
It's pretty much the same size as the other one.

BLB w/ AB Fabric
And the same shape.

BLB w/ AB Fabric
With zipper and tabs on the side.

But this one has pretty fabric (not that the other one isn't pretty)!!!!! LOVE this Alexander Henry fabric!
BLB w/ AB Fabric

And the pockets will help keep things a little more organized!
Amy Butler Fabric

Here is the listing for it on my shop. Christmas is around the corner!!!! (hint hint) lol

As always, comments are appreciated!!!!!!

No comments: