Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally - something else to post on my blog!

I took a quick trip to Nebraska last week, and found some more knit fabric to make another dress for the cruise!  I just used the same pattern, but made two straps instead of tying it.

Here it is:
Photobucket

And since I made jewelry to go with the first one, I thought I better make some to match this one.  lol
Hobby Lobby had lots of their beads on clearance today.  It took some hunting, but I found some that will work.
I've done earrings and a necklace, but the necklace isn't finished - I can't decide if I like it or not.  Plus, I don't know if it will hang too low.  Here is a picture with the fabric:

Photobucket
I also had to change the carry-on bag I made.  It was too tall, so I just took the top off and re-attached it a little lower.  It was less than an inch too tall, but I didn't want to take the chance.

We're down to 24 days!!!!!!

No comments: