Thursday, November 3, 2011

For Penny

Fabric choices -

Since you  liked the brown, I thought I'd give you a few different fabrics to choose from.
This one is the only one I currently have at home:
Photobucket


I had meetings in Austin the last two days, so stopped at JoAnn's Fabric to see what they had to choose from.  These are what I found:  (A lot of the pictures turned out looking green, but I only chose the ones what had brown backgrounds)
#1 - Circles 
Photobucket

#2 - Colorful Circles
Photobucket

#3 -  Flowers
Photobucket

#4 - Swirls #1
Photobucket

#5 - Large Flowers
Photobucket

#6 -  Flowers (with some Blue)
Photobucket

#7 - Swirls #2
Photobucket


And there a bunch of choices that we could use for lining.
Photobucket

Photobucket












Photobucket 

Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.!!!!!

No comments: