Thursday, July 24, 2008

My first public blog entry

Since this is my first public blog entry, let me give a little history - I was born and raised on a small farm in Nebraska. Lived in Nebraska until 1998, when we moved our new family to Texas. It's hard to believe my life so far can be summed up in two sentences, but a lot was left out. The highlights that were missed were: I am the proud mother of four daughters (two are step-daughters, but I love them like they are my own, so I call them all my daughters) and the very proud grandmother of three (almost four, our next granddaughter is due any day). I am married to my "Mr. Wonderful", who I met in 1997 and married in 1998. So this year we celebrated our TEN year anniversary. (Not bad considering this is the third marriage for each of us.) This is our wedding picture.
Photobucket

We LOVE the Texas weather, but do miss all of our family that is still there. Holidays are not the same when you are far from family, but it does make when you see them a little more special.

Here is a view out of our kitchen window - we have lots of deer in our neighborhood.
Photobucket

No comments: