Thursday, August 12, 2010

Since I worked this afternoon,

I spent a few hours this morning working on the chair.  I have all the fabric off!!!!  This is how it looks now:



























































The frame of the chair is in really good shape, so I won't have to do any repairs on it or replace any springs.  The next step is to use the pieces I took off as pattern pieces for the new fabric!
This is what Todd and I decided to use:
Photobucket
I'm not working tomorrow, so I should have time to work on it.  The only other things I have planned for tomorrow are to go see "Eat, Pray, Love" (Kate gave me the book for Christmas last year and I finished reading it before we left on the cruise) and I have to be home after 3 pm for a "special delivery" we're getting from Home Depot. **happy dance!!!**

No comments: