Sunday, April 3, 2011

More knitting projects!!!

And I used Alyssa for a model.

First I made the fingerless gloves.  The pattern was on some yarn I bought.  They had cables on them and I thought they were pretty.  Then I decided to make a scarf to match, also cables.  The patter for that I found here.
I have a few other scarves I've made out of that pattern and it's pretty easy.    The beret pattern I also found online.  The first time I made the beret it turned out ok, but I wasn't very happy with it, so ripped it out.  Then I decided to combine the beret pattern with the scarf pattern.  It took me a while to figure it out, but I think it turned out pretty well.  The beret is kind of small, though.  I think it looks pretty good on Alyssa!!!
The whole set
Photobucket 

Better picture of the scarf and fingerless gloves
Photobucket

and a couple pictures of the beret
Photobucket

Photobucket 

I finished one more sock this morning.  I'm taking a couple knitting projects on our trip so hopefully I'll have the other one done when we get home.

As always, comments are appreciated!!!!!

1 comment:

Madge said...

Jyl - very nice job - I'm ver impressed!!!