Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coupon Holders Available

I haven't taken the time to list all the coupon holders that are already completed on etsy, but someone asked and I thought I'd just post the pictures of them here.  The cost would be the same, $23.00 including shipping.  If you are interested, I can do a special listing on etsy and everything can go through there.

#1:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#2:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#3:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#4:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#5:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#6:  Photobucket
Photobucket

#7:  Photobucket
Photobucket

I do have other fabrics available that can be used to make custom orders, so just give me an idea of what color you are looking for and I'll see what I have.  It seems to work pretty well to post pictures of the fabric here on my blog.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!!!

Jyl

No comments: