and tried out a new pattern for reusable grocery bags. They are still similar to the plastic bags you get everywhere and I ended up changing the pattern a little. This is some of the fabric that Karen gave me last weekend. I think I have enough fabric to make at least two more bags - maybe three, but we'll see. Most of the sewing was done on my serger, so all I had to do was draw lines where I wanted the seams. I also added a small loop on the back and buttonholes on each handle so they fit on the frames at the stores.
Once I get a set made, I'm going to list them on my etsy shop, unless someone contacts me before and wants them. :D