Friday, September 11, 2009

Another ETSY sale!

I got home yesterday after a 10-day vacation to visit family and received an e-mail saying I had another sale on my ETSY shop!

This bag and matching cosmetic bag is on the way to Mary in Kansas! Thanks, MARY!
Oriental "Tabitha" bag

On my trip I also delivered Todd's grandmother's purse, she was very excited! Here it is:
Green Foral Purse

I also received the hardware I was waiting on for Madge's belt loop bag, so here it is completed:
Photobucket
I put it in the mail today, also. (Sorry that's a bad picture, I took it just before putting it in the box this morning.)

One of my aunts also ordered a purse, so I'm going to start on it today and hopefully get it done this weekend. It will be the "Samantha" design (like Todd's Grandmother's), in the brown fabric with gold interior.

No comments: