Saturday, September 19, 2009

FINALLY I have a new belt loop bag done!

I started this a few days ago, but couldn't get it to go together correctly. I was going to try to put the zipper on the outside edge, but it didn't work. When that happens, I just have to sleep on it, then it dawned on me late last night to split the top and put the zipper in the middle. I also added some tabs to grab onto when you open and close the zipper, which helps A LOT! The outside is not real leather, it's pleather (plastic that is made to look like leather). The inside is the pink skull fabric that is really cool! I just LOVE this bag!!!!!
Belt Loop Bag

Belt Loop Bag

Belt Loop Bag

Belt Loop Bag

Belt Loop Bag
(this was taken in our guest bathroom - I didn't realize how dirty the mirror is!)

I didn't put pockets in the lining because I wasn't sure I could get it to work out, but I have another one cut out (with different lining fabric) that I think I will add the pockets.

I've posted it on my etsy shop for sale. Here's the link.

I'd love to hear comments! I'm VERY happy with how it turned out!

No comments: