Sunday, December 5, 2010

I needed something to organize my earrings,

so tried making something to hold them.  I saw something on craftsteranother one so the last time I was at Hobby Lobby, I remembered to get a sheet of plastic - I think it's used for cross stitch.  I think it was 49 cents.  Anyway, I knew I needed to be able to get to the front and back of it, this is what I came up with:
Photobucket

Photobucket
I hung it next to the dresser and mirror where I keep the rest of my jewelry, and it's really nice to have all my earrings handy.  I probably should have made it a little smaller so I could at least put a frame around it, but it's fine for me.

I did start another quilt, this one for our step-grandson, Dom.  It will be for him for Christmas.  I thought I had taken a picture of the quilt top, but apparently I didn't.  I'll have to take a picture when it's done, I've started quilting it (machine quilting so I get it done before Christmas).

No comments: