Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chair is DONE!!!!

Yesterday I received the upholstery supplies I ordered online, and was glad I didn't need to work today.  So the day was spent working on the chair and it's DONE!!!  YAY!!!

It took me all day long! (Remember this is the first thing I've ever recovered.)  And I only had to make one trip to WalMart to get more staples, nails and tacks.

Here is the before:
Wing back chair to recover

And After with the ottoman:
Photobucket

 Here is the ottoman before:
Photobucket

and after:
Ottoman After
I'm not sure where it's going to go for sure, but for now I put it in the living room in place of the glider:
Photobucket
 I'm pretty happy with the way they came out - especially since it was my first try!

Now I'll have to find something else to keep me busy when I'm not working.  Maybe another trip to the thrift store???

No comments: