Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I made a cover for my new binder!!!!

It's good, but I know I can do better.  lol  I bought some more fabric this week and whenever I get time, I'll start on another one.

 In the mean time, here are the pictures:  (I have reusable shopping bags made out of this fabric.)
Front - the flap for the magnetic closure is kinda off center.  I think the next one I"ll use velcro.  And a little piece of elastic to keep a pen.
Photobucket

Inside front cover:  Two places for business cards and a place to slip paper.  Next one I may make room for some more business cards - I need to order some for Todd's trucking business.
Photobucket

Inside back cover:  another place to slip paper, and also a little pocket to keep post it notes.
Photobucket

And the back:
Photobucket

No comments: