Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My "Tabitha" design purse - LOVE IT!!!!!

I'm so excited - I finished this purse last night and it came out GREAT!!!!! I found the fabric at WalMart - again it's a remnant. But I LOVE IT! I also used a red satin fabric to make the piping for the pockets and that added LOTS of detail - makes it look "Classy" according to my hubby.

Here are the pics:
Front:
Photobucket

Front Open - there are pockets on all four sides, I still need to add Velcro on the long sides:
Photobucket

Inside - again I put pockets:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The back:
Photobucket

And the side - I also added a d-ring:
Photobucket


This bag turned out better than I ever imagined! I'll list it on my etsy shop for sale once I get better pictures. I'd love to hear everyone's comments!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That fabric is too cute!!!! I LOVE IT!

Jyl's Life said...

Thanks, Megan!!!! I have to re-do my business cards, then I'll put some in the mail!

Give McKenna a big hug for me!