Wednesday, October 15, 2008

FINALLY get to post this purse!!!

This was a birthday present for Megan so I had to wait until she received it before I could post it - I didn't want to spoil the surprise! So now to confuse everyone, this is my "Tabitha" design.... I really should have made her a "Megan" design, but for some reason I didn't. LOL I believe I also made a matching wristlet, but must have failed to get pictures of it. :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I can't make stuff to sell with this fabric, but if anyone wants anything, YOU can buy the fabric and I will make a bag for you.... :D

I have Kate's purse done, but haven't taken pictures yet. As soon as we get her new address, it will be on the way to her, then I'll post the pictures. I'm also making a purse for our church to auction off for "Wurstbraten" on November 3 in Walburg. Todd and I have decided to help out, so we'll be leaving work early that day.

I am taking Friday off work this week - Todd has dental work that is being done at an Oral Surgeon's office here in Georgetown, so I took the day off to take him and stay home with him for the day. Hopefully I'll have some more pictures to post after that. I've been slacking in my sewing this week, so I really need to get back to it.

I also went to the Interior Design shop and got some more fabric. My fabric stash is getting quite large!!!!!! (Don't tell hubby!)

Jyl

No comments: