Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still learning.......

I'm still trying to get a grip on how to do everything in my blog, so decided to experiment a little bit today. I had our digital camera with me on the drive home from work today, so used the video feature to record part of the lovely drive. Here's my attempt to embed the video... (wish me luck LOL)
Sorry it didn't work, I'll have to play with it a little.
It worked!!!! See post above!!!! I'll have to re-do it sometime when I have the car instead of the pickup - it will be less bumpy... ;D

In the mean time, here's a picture that I took on my way back to work - I see a turtle sitting on this tree stump every sunny day ..... I didn't realize there were two of them until I uploaded the picture. (I had to hurry taking the picture since I was standing on the bridge.)
Photobucket

No comments: