Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning

What a great weekend we had!!!! Alyssa, our oldest granddaughter, turned 6 last week, so we had her birthday party on Saturday. (Not much of a party, really, just cake and open presents, but it was fun.) She LOVES getting her picture taken!!!! Here are some of her opening her presents:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And her cake....
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's such a sweetie!!!!! I can't believe she's 6 already! Granna loves you, Alyssa!!!!!!

I got everyone else outside so I could get some updated pictures. Sam wouldn't pose for any pictures, but I snapped a few, anyway. So here they are!!! LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tab and her family cooperated much better!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Valentine's Day we finally went to Tokoyo Steakhouse to celebrate being DEBT-FREE!!! They had a special menu for the day, and it was a lot of fun.

Sunday Todd and I got up to go to early church, then I headed down to Austin to go to JoAnn's Fabrics. I have my church quilt class on Wednesday and the teacher is going to show us how to machine and hand quilt. I already know how to hand quilt, but not machine, so I wanted to get a "walking foot" for my sewing machine. If found one and played around with it a little after I got home. I need to get a bigger embroadery hoop, but it worked pretty well. I also basted the small quilt I'm taking to work on Wednesday night. Then we made supper and went to the gym.

I didn't get up early this morning to go to the gym since we went last night. Tomorrow and hopefully the rest of the week I will.

Have a great President's Day, everyone!!!!!!

No comments: