Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

It's that time of year again! We've already sent our income tax return off - along with our check. :(

Todd worked on my car all weekend and it's running great now. I STILL haven't sewn anything new, even though I have two more grocery bags cut out . I need to get them done so I can post the set of four bags on my etsy account.

I still haven't started cleaning for when Mom and Dad come down. I guess I've been the master of procrastination lately!!!!!

Todd's still working on getting the garage re-organized now that the boat is gone. The freezer and refrigerator have been moved closer to the door, so that is really nice. Last night he tore down the work bench that was there when we moved here and is planning to make one about four times that big.

Nothing else new at the Godwin house.

Hope everyone has a great HUMP Day!!!!

No comments: