Friday, November 27, 2009

Memory Quilts again

It's the day after Thanksgiving, 2009 (Nov 27).  Today my goals were 1) to finish the quilt top for the 3rd memory quilt and 2) complete the 2nd memory quilt.  I started late morning, and it's now 8:40 pm and I have both of them DONE! YAY!!!!

First, here's the quilt top for memory quilt #3:
Memory Quilt #3 (Top)
I started it earlier this week.  They go pretty quickly now that I have all the fabric cut already.  All I have to do is decide on a design and start sewing them together.

And here is the COMPLETED Memory Quilt #2:
(front)
Completed Memory Quilt #2 (front)
Completed Memory Quilt #2 (front)

(back)
Completed Memory Quilt #2 (back)


Completed Memory Quilt #2 (back)
I also completed the Christmas Table Runner, but haven't taken a picture of it yet.


I'd love to hear comments!!!!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Madge said...

Such a great way to remember your mother/grandmother in-laws! How wonderful that you have this much done already - you work so very fast!!!
They look great!