Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Table Runner is pieced!

Training was slow yesterday, I had lots of breaks, so I worked on the rest of the quilt blocks for the table runner.  After supper I pieced it all together, so it's ready to be made into the sandwich.  We are going over machine quilting next time we meet, so that is all I need to do for now.  I'm VERY happy with it!

Christmas Table Runner (Top)

The binding will be the striped fabric that is the small inner boarder, so I think it will tie it all together very well.

I have a lot of fabric left, so I'm thinking of making placemats to match again like I did before, but not sure if I'll do them now or next year sometime.  I probably need to get the memory quilts done before I do them.  We'll see.....

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!!

No comments: