Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Presents

So today's my birthday. Not working and I'm supposed to be cleaning, but Todd gave me my birthday present this morning (firepit). I couldn't wait for him to get home and put it together, so took it upon myself to assemble it. It was pretty easy! All the years Todd was gone (over-the-road truck driver), I put everything together anyway, so I'm sure he won't be surprised I did this, too.

Last weekend we gave the sandbox to our next door neighbors, so we had room by the grill and I told Todd I wanted a small bistro set for out there. Mom and dad sent me some money for my birthday, so I decided to use that for the furniture!!!!
Photobucket

The tag on the chairs said they cost $30, but when she rang them up, they were only $20!! SWEET!!!!! So the total for all three pieces was $55. And the fold up, so won't take too much room for storage during the winter. LOVE THEM!!!!!

I'm not getting much cleaning done today, so better hit it hard this afternoon.

Thanks for the phone calls and e-mails (and posts) wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jyl

No comments: